Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Rainbow and reminder

August 6, 2012

I woke and headed into work this morning and this was my view. A lovely rainbow.

I would like to remind anyone reading this that this is my PERSONAL blog not affiliated with anyone or anything but my own brain. This is where I put my thoughts for myself, my friends and family to share what is going on in my life while in Hawaii. If you don't want to see what is in my personal thoughts then don't read it. If you do, then enjoy my adventures and experiences here in Hawaii.


I have a little less than a week before I leave Hawaii. Anyone have any suggestions for what to do during this time? There is always the beach, snorkeling, and just sitting and watching the ocean. My ankle is getting better but is still painful if I walk much. So hiking, waterskiing and the like is not an option. I have done everything on my list of things to do except the ballet, which is this Saturday. Alice in Wonderland! So exciting!!!

Time for bed, tomorrow is a new day and sure to be full of interesting things.

Aloha!
~Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have in fact done everything on your list, with the exception of any hiking, which is obviously out of the question. How about renting a scooter so you can get to all those places you can't walk to (proper grammer: so you can go to all those places to which you cannot walk).

    Enjoy the ballet! And have a nice flight home!

    ReplyDelete