Sunday, May 20, 2012

Birds at Pearl Harbor

May 20, 2012

Ok, trying something new here. I am going to try to insert a video I took on my phone.

This was at Pearl Harbor. I had a few minutes before I started my tour so I grabbed a danish and some Sprite. I didn't want the whole thing so I was tossing crumbs to the little birds. Then I realized they would come eat right out of my hand!

WARNING: If you are afraid of birds don't open this :)



I have to say, this was pretty neat :) Even if I don't like birds as pets, this was a neat thing to do. Very unexpected also!


Aloha,
~Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for re-uploading the movie to youtube for me to see (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DFQtFb6OXM) It was way cool! Feisty little birds... your phone takes nice video.

    ReplyDelete